- Go to the options of the Spatial Analyst (drop down menu on toolbar - you may have to activate this toolbar first)
- In the "General" tab set the "Analysis Mask" as the smallest raster. You'll cut the rasters with the shape of the "Analysis Mask".
- In the "Extent" tab set the extent as the same layer as the "Analysis Mask"
- Choose the cell size in the "Cell Size" tab and close the options menu.
- Go to the raster calculator (also in the drop down menu on the spatial analyst toolbar)
- Double click the raster you want to clip and press the "Evaluate"
NOTE you can only clip rasters one by one.